Barry County candidates vie for votes at forum1About 20 Barry County residents attended a get-to-know-your-candidate-style forum at the Seligman Event Center Thursday, where 10 candidates vying for county offices in the Aug. 7 primary election...
Barry County passes prescription drug monitoring programAimed at combating the opioid epidemic that is impacting individuals, families, and riddling the medical and criminal justice systems, the Barry County Health Department and Barry County Commission...
- 2 injured in Hwy. 39 wreck (6/18/18)
- Dog in road leads to wreck (6/18/18)
- Cassville man injured in road rage wreck (6/13/18)
- 3 charged in pair of Golden burglaries (6/13/18)
- Mutton busting a crowd favorite at Rotary Rodeo (6/13/18)
- Cassville man charged with sexual abuse (6/13/18)
- Purdy road district gets jump on winter damage (6/13/18)
- Purdy school district hires 3 teachers (6/13/18)
- Springfield man charged in Exeter burglary (6/13/18)
- New book aims to connect kids, cops (6/13/18)
- Former U.S. Attorney General speaks in Cassville (6/13/18)
- Construction advancing on Purdy school, storm shelter (6/13/18)
- News briefs (6/13/18)
- Serpentine shopper: snake finds way onto shopping cart in Cassville Walmart (6/12/18)
- Cape Fair man dies in forest wreck (6/11/18)
- 2 injured in Hwy. 39 wreck
- Dog in road leads to wreck
- Cassville man charged with sexual abuse
- Cassville man injured in road rage wreck
- Serpentine shopper: snake finds way onto shopping cart in Cassville Walmart
- Cassville woman competing for Miss Missouri
- Rhonda Alexander: Reader asking for action after statement
- 3 charged in pair of Golden burglaries
- Springfield man charged in Exeter burglary
- Barry County candidates vie for votes at forum
- Soaring into college signingOne of the most explosive and dynamic basketball players in the state of Missouri has announced his intention to play basketball at the college level. Purdy High School 2018 graduate Colt Keeling signed papers binding him to Missouri Southern State University in Joplin and to Coach Jeff Boschee’s Lions this fall...
Cassville High School Graduation 2018 (5/23/18)
Purdy High School graduation (5/16/18)
Wheaton High School Graduation 2018 (5/16/18)
First on Front Inaugural Concert (5/9/18)
2018 Relay for Life (5/2/18)
Roaring River Opening Day 2018 (3/2/18)
Snow Day — Jan. 15, 2018 (1/17/18)
Purdy Christmas Parade (12/20/17)
Pet of the Week (6/13/18)Meet Lola, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week.
Elk Horn Prairie Chapter of DAR takes field trip (6/13/18)On June 7, the Elk Horn Prairie Chapter of The Daughters of the American Revolution visited the Barry County Museum in Cassville, and the Emory Melton Inn and Conference Center Restaurant at Roaring River State Park.
Pet of the Week (6/6/18)Meet Ophelia, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week. Ophelia arrived at the Haven this winter and gave us 14 babies shortly after her arrival.
USDA resumes Continuous Conservation Reserve Program enrollment (6/6/18)As part of a 33-year effort to protect sensitive lands and improve water quality and wildlife habitat on private lands, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) will resume accepting applications for the voluntary Conservation Reserve Program...
Brian Utter (6/13/18)Brian Utter, 43, of Monett, passed away on Saturday, June 9, 2018. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 15, at the White Funeral Home and Crematory, Cassville, with Pastor Danny...
Robert M. Stevens (6/13/18)Robert M. Stevens, 85, of Cassville, passed away Sunday, June 3, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Springfield. He was born in Benton County, Minn., Dec. 14, 1932, to Charles and Lena (Blom) Stevens. On May...
Benjamin Franklin “Frank” Lloyd (6/13/18)Benjamin Franklin “Frank” Lloyd, 61, of Cassville, passed away Wednesday, June 6, 2018, at Cox Medical Center South in Springfield. He was born March 3, 1957, in Seligman, the son of Harold Amos...
Lanny Charles Homesley (6/13/18)Lanny Charles Homesley, 77, of Cassville, passed away at his home surrounded by his family on Monday, June 11, 2018. Memorial services will be held at a later date with burial to follow at Maplewood...
Bonnie A. Higgins (6/13/18)Bonnie A. Higgins, 93, of Cassville, passed away Friday, June 8, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Aurora. She was born Jan. 13, 1925, in Narcissa, Okla., the daughter of John Robert and Minnie Alice...
Maxine Hagerman (6/13/18)Maxine Hagerman, 90, of Shell Knob, passed away on Friday, June 8, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Springfield. She was born Sept. 19, 1927, daughter of Austin and Elizabeth (Applegate) Philibert, in Lake...
Garage SalesGARAGE SALE: Home Decor, huge selection of ladies and men's clothes all designer/name brands, men's tennis shoes and women's shoes, kitchen items, miscellaneous furniture, 400 LP records, puzzles, die cast cars, comforters, rugs, pictures, books. Friday, June 22 7am-5pm and Saturday, June 23 8am-12pm at 1928 E. Fawn Court, Monett, South on Eisenhower to FR 2020 turn right in half a mile.
ProduceBLUEBERRIES! $2.50 per pound u-pick. Open Wed. and Sat. 7 to 1, Thurs. and Fri. 10 to 5. G's Orchard 2096 Farm Road 1130. 417-669-4583.
Miscellaneous for SaleFACTORY DIRECT Mattress. Now open in Monett. 209 3rd St. 235-5681.
Help WantedROUTE DRIVER wanted. Experience in delivery driving, customer service, overnight's 4-5 days per week. Base salary plus commission. Must be 21. SVC, 600 W. High St., Aurora, MO 417-678-3330.
Latest State News