Cassville Rotary covers cost of emblems for new Scouts trailerTroop 76 Scouts recently proudly presented its new trailer with new emblems it to the Cassville Rotary Club, who donated $585 in funds to cover the cost of putting the graphics on the trailer. The...
Bailee-Greys hosts Trivia Night eventPlayers look toward host Amanda Dotson for the next trivia question challenge during Bailee-Greys Coffee Lounges’ Trivia Night on Thursday.
- Man charged with 4th stealing offense in last decade (11/22/17)
- News briefs (11/22/17)
- Area superintendents sign letter of concern to governor (11/21/17)
- Baby strengthens parents’ faith (11/21/17)
- New post office proposed for Purdy during town meeting (11/21/17)
- Final private easements approved for Purdy sewer (11/21/17)
- 515 Barry County deer to be tested for chronic wasting disease (11/21/17)
- Law enforcement officials seeking Golden man (11/21/17)
- New Purdy preschool offers more room, opportunities (11/21/17)
- Couple donates new trailer to Boy Scout Troop 76 (11/15/17)
- Woman arrested for alleged robbery near Seligman (11/15/17)
- Museum holds book signing for ‘Lifetime of Memories’ (11/15/17)
- Library board prefers library card for computer use (11/15/17)
- Purdy school district steps back from solar proposal (11/15/17)
- Woman charged for drugs, stolen gun (11/15/17)
- Law enforcement officials seeking Golden man
- Baby strengthens parents’ faith
- Cassville Students: We’re thankful for...
- New post office proposed for Purdy during town meeting
- Bob Mitchell: Thanksgiving at the Ray House
- Area superintendents sign letter of concern to governor
- Bailee-Greys hosts Trivia Night event
- Eyes forward for Wildcats hoops
- 515 Barry County deer to be tested for chronic wasting disease
- Defense earns Lady Wildcats basketball a win
- Defense earns Lady Wildcats basketball a win1It was ugly, not fluid and frustrating at times, but in the end, it was a season-opening victory for the Cassville girls basketball team (1-0) on Monday with a 36-30 win at Pierce City. “In the second half, we finally slowed down and started seeing things better,” said Chris Shore Cassville coach. “We came out and were so excited, and we started throwing the ball where we thought people were going to be. I think we had 12 turnovers in the first half.”...
2017 Cassville Chili and Salsa Cook-Off (11/1/17)
Eagle Rock Car Daze and Howl-O-Ween Festival (11/1/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Reeds Spring (District Semis) (10-27-17) (10/28/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville at Mt. Vernon (10-13-17) (10/13/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Aurora (10-6-17) (10/7/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Monett (9-22-17) (9/22/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville at St. James (9-15-17) (9/17/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville host McDonald County (9-8-17) (9/8/17)
Bernsen finishes Eagle Scout project (11/22/17)A large group of family, friends and supporters gathered to dedicate Michael Bernsen’s Eagle Scout project on Saturday, Nov. 11. Bernsen's project is a meditation trail located just west of the Central Community United Methodist Church in Shell...
Veterans honored with luncheon, music, presentation at CCSC (11/22/17)Seniors at Central Crossing Senior Center in Shell Knob enjoyed a Veterans Day lunch on Nov. 10, as a result of a donation from Shell Knob Insurance.
Ridgley Baptist named Friend of Education for Wheaton schools (11/22/17)On Tuesday Nov. 14, Ridgley Southern Baptist Church was recognized as a ‘Friend of Education’ for its many acts of service to the Wheaton school district, at the 20th Annual Celebration of Schools, hosted by the Southwest Center for Educational...
Therapist Corner: The difference between gratitude and thankfulness (11/22/17)"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude...
Farrell C. Vanderpool (11/21/17)Farrell C. Vanderpool, 89, of Washburn, died Friday, Nov. 17, 2017. He was born in Washburn on June 12, 1928, to Joe and Ruth Vanderpool. He graduated from Washburn High School in 1946. Around the...
Florence Louise Morrison (11/21/17)Florence Louise Morrison Poe, 85, of Centerton, Ark., passed away Monday, Nov. 13, 2017, at Northwest Regional Hospital in Bentonville, Ark. She was born Nov. 7, 1932, in Garfield, Ark., the daughter...
Roy Lee Nokes (11/21/17)Roy Lee Nokes, 72, of Monett, passed away Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017, at his home. He was born at home in West Plains, where he grew up. Preceding him in death were his parents, George and Letha...
Darril Zan Haynes (11/21/17)Darril Zan Haynes, 77, of Fairview, passed away Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017, at Freeman West Hospital in Joplin. He was born Sept. 7, 1940, in Stella, the son of Argyle Z. and Geneva (Smith) Haynes. On...
Danny Lee Conley (11/21/17)Danny Lee Conley, 58, of Seligman, passed away Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017, at his home. He was born July 10, 1959, in Mansfield, the son of Byron and Opal (Hilton) Conley. On July 8, 1986, he was united...
Wilma “Sue” Brattin (11/21/17)Wilma “Sue” Brattin, 84, of Cassville, passed away Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. She was born May 29, 1933, in Cassville, the daughter of John Wesley and Jule Nadine (England) Stephenson. On November 15,...
Help WantedCOUNTRYSIDE CARE Center is currently hiring for a Full-Time Level 1 Medication Aide. Willing to train. Applications can be filled out at our facility.
Garage SalesSALE: FRIDAY and Saturday 8am-5pm. 1-1/2 miles East of Lowe's on East Hwy 60. 1910 Ingram Banjo Clock, 1880 Seth Thomas Shelf clock, 110 year old Dinner set, antiques and collectibles.
Help WantedTRUCKING COMPANY in Nixa, MO hiring 2 OTR drivers. Paying $0.44 per mile. Drivers are home every other weekend. Contact 417-849-2089.
For LeaseOFFICE SPACE for rent: 505 E. Broadway. East end of The Monett Times building. 1,425 sq. ft. $900 a month utilities included. Contact Glenna Kraft, Crown Double K Realty, 417-235-5231.