Local doctor takes stand on medical marijuana issueNew Approach Missouri is closing in on collecting the signatures needed to get its petition to legalize medical marijuana on the November ballot, and only a few weeks remain to do so. Of the five...
Cassville High School team wins Trivia NightA new champion was crowned Friday night at the annual Cassville Education Fund Trivia Night, which raised more than $1,600 for the fund to benefit local schools. The Fighting Trout, comprised of...
- Cassville superintendent details timeline of alleged rally threat Thursday, 911 calls by students (3/16/18)
- Law enforcement neutralizes threat toward Southwest (3/16/18)
- Cassville schools combat rumors (3/16/18)
- Exeter man facing multiple felonies (3/14/18)
- Wheaton woman dies in wreck (3/14/18)
- Children’s Center sees rise in cases in 2017 (3/14/18)
- Historic school book helps shine light on Madry school (3/14/18)
- Community Conversation to address gaps in service (3/14/18)
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Michael Hagins (3/14/18)
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Mark Kelley (3/14/18)
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Carolyn Bowen (3/14/18)
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Steve Henbest (3/14/18)
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Wade Hermansen (3/14/18)
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Lisa Roark (3/14/18)
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Devin Barber (3/14/18)
- Local doctor takes stand on medical marijuana issue
- Lady Wildcats hoops coach to step down
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Devin Barber
- Cassville students hold rally for school safety
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Mark Kelley
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Steve Henbest
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Wade Hermansen
- Cassville School Board Questionnaire: Lisa Roark
- Exeter man facing multiple felonies
- Children’s Center sees rise in cases in 2017
- Lady Wildcats hoops coach to step downChris Shore, Cassville girls basketball coach, confirmed in an email Thursday he has stepped down as the head coach of the Lady Wildcats program. Shore said he will take over the junior high boys and girls basketball programs as head coach for the next two years and then retire. With more than 300 career coaching wins, the vast majority as Cassville, Shore is the district's all-time winningest girls coach...
Roaring River Opening Day 2018 (3/2/18)
Snow Day — Jan. 15, 2018 (1/17/18)
Purdy Christmas Parade (12/20/17)
2017 Cassville Chili and Salsa Cook-Off (11/1/17)
Eagle Rock Car Daze and Howl-O-Ween Festival (11/1/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Reeds Spring (District Semis) (10-27-17) (10/28/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville at Mt. Vernon (10-13-17) (10/13/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Aurora (10-6-17) (10/7/17)
Silver Leaf Benefit Club collects food items for pantry (3/14/18)Members of the Silver Leaf Benefit Club, a member of General Federated Women’s Clubs, collected non-perishable food items at their February meeting.
UHC urges patients to ask these questions when prescribed opiods (3/14/18)If your doctor or dentist prescribes a pain reliever, take charge of your health and find out exactly what you are getting. UnitedHealthcare Group medical experts recommend you ask your doctor these questions about any opioid prescription. Common...
Pet of the Week (3/14/18)Meet Thor, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week.
SKITS cast selected for ‘The Groom Has Cold Feet’ (3/14/18)The cast for 'The Groom Has Cold Feet' is rehearsing for opening day on April 27 under the direction of Director Susan Ramonette. This comedy is set in a western town in the 1890s and is a murder mystery that’s full of delight, suspense, comedy,...
Robert Lee Gage (3/14/18)Robert Lee Gage, 79, of Republic, passed away Saturday, March 3, 2018, at Cox Medical Center South in Springfield. He was born Aug. 25, 1938, in Bakersfield, Calif., the son of Carrel and Fannie...
Ralph Burton Davis (3/14/18)Ralph Burton Davis, 83, of Springfield, (formerly of Monett) passed away Friday, March 9, 2018, at Cox South Hospital after a short illness. He was born in Raritan Township, New Jersey, the son of...
Barbara Diane Cowan (3/14/18)Barbara Diane Cowan, 64, of Cassville, passed away Thursday, March 8, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Rogers, Ark. She was born Dec. 28, 1953, in Denison, Texas, the daughter of William Archie and Norma...
Annabelle Mae Albertin (3/14/18)Annabelle Mae Albertin, 87, of Goshen, Ark., passed away Wednesday, March 7, 2018, at Willard Walker Hospice Home in Fayetteville, Ark.. Visit www.fohn funeralhome.com for online obituaries,...
Lillie May (Force) Schange (3/7/18)Lillie May (Force) Schange, 88, of Trophy Club, Texas, passed away Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018, at her home. She was born Oct. 18, 1929, in Gentry, Mo., the daughter of Floyd and Edna Mae (Framton) Force....
Billy Joe Marshall (3/7/18)Billy Joe Marshall, 86, of Shell Knob, passed away Monday, Feb.26, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Rogers, Ark. He was born June 23, 1931, in Kilgore, Texas, the son of Boyd and Ora (Cook) Marshall. In...
Help WantedTRINITY LUTHERAN School is seeking a part-time custodian to start in May. the position is approximately 120 hours per month and includes retirement benefits. hours are flexible. Contact the school office at 417-235-5931 to apply before April 4.
Help WantedSAVE-A-LOT IS now hiring persons with a positive attitude to work part time in our grocery or produce departments. Must be at least 16 years of age and willing to work days, nights and weekends. Apply in person at 817 E US Hwy 60, Monett, MO 65708.
Garage Sales2 MOVING Sales. All inside. 310 Beard St. & 303 Taylor, Monett. Subdivision West Hwy 60 behind Napa. Friday, March 16 Noon-6:00, Saturday, March 17 8:00-Noon.
AnnouncementsSEEKING IN Monett area, an Assembly of Sabbath keeping "People of the Way," who honor the sacred name and keep the Appointed Times and Laws. Phone 417-393-5775.
Latest State News