‘The road I had to take’Ruth Primrose, breast cancer survivor had her last surgery in November 2017, and she has been healing ever since. “I’m feeling so much better,” Primrose said. “I still have physical limitations, but...
43 of 100 tagged fish caught in Cancer Derby at parkIt was an exciting Sunday morning for the 43 lucky anglers who caught tagged fish over Saturday and Sunday, as more than $1,000 in prizes were handed out as part of the annual Cancer Derby at Roaring...
- Cassville schools plan for facility renovations (10/10/18)
- Facing breast cancer fears with education, support (10/10/18)
- Breast Cancer Foundation of Ozarks taking on greater role (10/10/18)
- Former Exeter chief sues city (10/10/18)
- Purdy students promoting new FEMA shelter (10/10/18)
- Annual fish fry supports Jenkins Fire District (10/10/18)
- Boys Ranch hosts Open House (10/10/18)
- News briefs (10/10/18)
- Pierce City teen killed in wreck (10/6/18)
- Cape Fair woman dies in wreck (10/6/18)
- Marck Recycling gets face-lift with new space (10/3/18)
- Cassville schools offering alternative classes (10/3/18)
- Lives Under Construction offers open house (10/3/18)
- Southwest offers new classes to pre-school students (10/3/18)
- Barry County couple getting 3-bedroom home through Habitat (10/3/18)
- Former Exeter chief sues city
- Boys Ranch hosts Open House
- Wildcats blank Wolves on road
- Fighting cancer, fostering strength
- Keep calm and win on
- State-ranked showdown
- Barry County couple getting 3-bedroom home through Habitat
- Bob Mitchell: Use of barrel hoops
- Superbubba shows strength battling third-degree burns
- Black bear spotted near Cassville
- Wildcats blank Wolves on roadA quick start and the ability to pass through wet conditions sent Cassville into the final game of the season with an 8-0 record following Friday’s 35-0 win over Reeds Spring. The Wildcats played heads-up football from the get-go, tackling the Wolves’ returner at the 8-yard line on the opening kickoff, then recovering a fumble at the Reeds Spring 32. Two plays later, Ethan Hoppes hit a wide open DJ White on a reverse pass for a 30-yard score less than 3 minutes into the game. ...
FOOTBALL: Cassville hosts McDonald County (9/28/18)
FOOTBALL: Cassville hosts Seneca (9/14/18)
FOOTBALL: Cassville hosts Springfield Catholic (8/31/18)
Purdy Festival 2018 (7/25/18)
Cassville High School Graduation 2018 (5/23/18)
Purdy High School graduation (5/16/18)
Wheaton High School Graduation 2018 (5/16/18)
First on Front Inaugural Concert (5/9/18)
Central Crossing offering free Medicare enrollment (10/10/18)As has been done yearly since 2008, Central Crossing Senior Center is offering free Medicare Counseling to area seniors. This year, the enrollment period is from Oct. 15 through Dec. 7. During this time, eligible seniors can review and make changes...
Pet of the Week (10/10/18)Meet Spike, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week.
Tractor Supply, 4-H partner to provide learning opportunities (10/10/18)Rounding out its ninth year, Tractor Supply Company, in partnership with National 4-H Council, is gearing up for its Paper Clover event, a semi-annual fundraising campaign that provides millions of dollars in scholarships for 4-H youth. From Oct....
Area man earns tree certification (10/10/18)Poor Boy Tree Service, Inc. wants to congratulate its newest ISA Certified Arborist Jimmie Reed, of Fair Play, (formally of Golden). Reed has recently joined the elite ranks of arborculture by obtaining the title of ISA Certified Arborist. The task...
Larry Riddle (10/10/18)Larry Riddle, age 78, of Wheaton, Missouri, passed away on Wednesday, October 3, 2018. Mr. Riddle, son of Charles and Audra (Moore) Riddle, was born on June 3, 1940, in Cassville, Missouri. He was a...
Harley E. Minnier, Jr. (10/10/18)Harley E. Minnier, Jr., 57, of Wheaton, passed away Sunday, Sept. 30, 2018. He was born on Dec.12, 1960, to Dorothy and Harley E. Minnier, Sr., in Tacoma, Wash. He grew up in Anchorage, Ala....
Michael George Jaschke (10/10/18)Michael George Jaschke, 61, passed away Friday, Sept. 28, 2018, at Cassville Health and Rehabilitation. He was born on June 27, 1957, in St. Louis, the son of George and Miriam (Brojie) Jaschke....
Monty Jay Pate (10/3/18)Monty Jay Pate, 62, of Purdy, passed away Monday, Sept., 24, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Springfield. He was born May 7, 1956 in Hugoton, Kan., the son of Lyle and Ferne (Prather) Pate, who preceded...
David Lee Ellsworth (10/3/18)David Lee Ellsworth, 71, of Jenkins, passed away Sunday, Sept. 23, 2018, at his home. He was born Dec. 12, 1946, in Canton, Ill., the son of Wilma Ellsworth. He married Debby Burns on May 12, 1970,...
William “Bill” Franklin Roller (9/26/18)William “Bill” Franklin Roller, 80, of Wheaton, passed away at his home on Friday, Sept. 21, 2018. He was born on July 31, 1938, in Neosho, son of Frank and Alma (Taylor) Roller. On July 4, 1955, he...
Help WantedCOMMERCIAL CLEANING company looking for part time help in Monett, Neosho and Joplin. Work three evenings each week approx. 2-4 hours or five evenings each week. Great for supplemental income & for retired people. Husband & wife teams. Call 417-438-6102 for application.
Garage SalesBIG GARAGE Sale at 906 N. Walnut St., Pierce City on Oct. 19, 20, & 21 from 8am to ?. Come see if we have something you need.
Garage SalesMILDRED MYERS Estate and 3 family yard sale. Friday and Saturday. 603 N. 4th St., Purdy. 8-?.
Garage SalesGARAGE SALE 2 500 Davis Drive. Friday 8-5 and Sat 8-? Lots of nice misc items.