Habitat ReStore still fielding calls about new locationThe Habitat for Humanity ReStore, located at 900 W. 10th St., moved seven months ago from its previous location on Main Street, however, staff report that they are still receiving many calls each day...
Eagle Rock native earns honors in Richardson, TexasAfter a distinguished career in education in a number of states, an Eagle Rock native has been accorded another honor by his present home in Richardson, Texas. Dr. Arzell Ball, who was raised on a...
- Winter weather leads to school closings (1/15/18)
- Barry County anticipates possible budget growth (1/10/18)
- Teen accidentally shot near Washburn (1/10/18)
- 2 deputy vehicles damaged in chase (1/10/18)
- Man charged after running victim over with vehicle (1/10/18)
- Cassville man sentenced in theft case (1/10/18)
- Local photographers featured in OzarksWatch magazine (1/10/18)
- Man injured in single-vehicle wreck (1/10/18)
- News briefs (1/10/18)
- 2017 News Top 10 (1/3/18)
- Local weighs in on state board (1/3/18)
- Seniors share perspectives on New Year's resolutions (1/3/18)
- Public Works asks for feedback on parks (1/3/18)
- Barry County resident gets sci-fi book series deal (1/3/18)
- New Year brings new views, pathways, opportunities (1/3/18)
- Eagle Rock native earns honors in Richardson, Texas
- 2 deputy vehicles damaged in chase
- Teen accidentally shot near Washburn
- Local photographers featured in OzarksWatch magazine
- Clinic forced to close due to water leak
- Man charged after running victim over with vehicle
- Cassville man sentenced in theft case
- Late free throws lift Wildcats
- Barry County resident gets sci-fi book series deal
- Barry County anticipates possible budget growth
- Wildcats hold own in Monett tourneyGetting a good look at themselves in the mirror, the Cassville’s wrestling program walked out of Monett on Saturday with a 10th place finish in one of the toughest tournaments in the state. Routinely, top four finishers at the Monett Invitational can be found on the medal podium at the state tournament in Columbia at the end of the season, and Saturday was no exception...
Purdy Christmas Parade (12/20/17)
2017 Cassville Chili and Salsa Cook-Off (11/1/17)
Eagle Rock Car Daze and Howl-O-Ween Festival (11/1/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Reeds Spring (District Semis) (10-27-17) (10/28/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville at Mt. Vernon (10-13-17) (10/13/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Aurora (10-6-17) (10/7/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Monett (9-22-17) (9/22/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville at St. James (9-15-17) (9/17/17)
Pet of the Week (1/10/18)Meet Latte, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week. We recently admitted a litter of gorgeous Collie-mix puppies.
MU researchers find video game system may help healthcare providers (1/10/18)Motion-based lab technology can help physical therapists, clinicians and athletic trainers analyze how we move—but it also is very expensive. Some motion labs can cost upward of $100,000. Now, a team of University of Missouri researchers is finding...
Barry County Court News (1/10/18)Nov. 27-Dec. 1 • Scott Duane Jarman, Cassville, driving while revoked/suspended (Felony E RSMo: 302.321), $310 Nov. 1-30 Law Day • Michael Dale Ash, Sarcoxie, dist/del/manf/produce or attempt to or possess with intent to dist/del/manf/produce a...
Pet of the Week (1/3/18)Meet November, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week.
Timothy J. Wilson (1/10/18)Timothy J. Wilson, 77, of Shell Knob, passed away Thursday, Dec. 28, 2017, at Roaring River Health and Rehabilitation in Cassville. He was born Dec. 10, 1940, in Kansas City, the son of Leo and...
Marjorie Ann Ryder (1/10/18)Marjorie Ann Ryder, 85, of Cassville, passed away on Saturday. Jan. 6, 2018, at her home. She was born on Aug. 31, 1932, the daughter of Oliver and Mabel (Lane) Young, northwest of Purdy. She...
Katrina Louise Sparks (1/10/18)Katrina Louise Sparks, 50 of Springdale, Ark., went to be with her Lord Tuesday, January 2, 2018. She was born October 24, 1967, In Phoenix, Ariz., the daughter of Don and Grace Rickenbacker. She...
James Richard Moesch (1/10/18)James Richard Moesch, 63, of Golden, passed away Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Springfield. He was born May 21, 1954, in San Diego, Calif., the son of James Richard and Leona (Dobson)...
James Latshaw (1/10/18)James Latshaw, 88, of Monett, Mo., passed away on Friday evening, January 5, 2018, while at Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Mo. James was born on June 4, 1929, on a farm near King’s Prairie, son of...
William Eugene Larecy (1/10/18)William Eugene Larecy, 89, of Cassville, passed away Sunday, Dec. 31, 2017, at Cox Medical Center South in Springfield. He was born Feb. 20, 1928, in Exeter, the son of Charles and Edith (Wright)...
Mobile Homes for RentSMALL TWO bedroom mobile home. Purdy School District. Call 417-669-0972 or 417-669-0973.
IT TECHNICIANLives Under Construction is looking for a qualified Part-Time Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum...
Help WantedAPPLE BUS Company: School bus drivers and monitors positions available Monett, Mt. Vernon apply online at applebuscompany.com.
Help WantedTHE CITY of Verona is accepting applications for a F/T Police Officer and open Reserve positions. Applicant must be 21 years of age, hold a high school diploma, or GED, be a graduate from an authorized state basic Law Enforcement training academy, have passed the Missouri Peace Officer License Exam, and have no criminal history. Applicants should be prepared to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. Uniforms and equipment provided. Pick up applications at the Verona City...
- Wallaby hops across Sydney Harbor Bridge, captured uninjured
- Shiver me timbers! New signs pirates liked booty _ and books
- Arizona police arrest 80-year-old man in armed bank robbery
- Ritz Carlton, a luxury Saudi prison, takes Feb. 14 bookings
- Maine shed blown to Canada by blizzard being saved, returned