Farm Day offers adventures, food at Edgewood CreameryEdgewood Creamery, north of Purdy, held its annual Farm Day on Saturday. Owner Charles Fletcher offered tractor-pulled tours through the farm, showing off the facilities and the herd.
Cassville officer brags on boss, washes car every daySome people wash their cars on a regular basis, such as once a week or once a month, while others are notorious for only washing them once in a blue moon. But for Cassville City Officer Anthony...
- Purdy Council signs sewer project paperwork (6/20/18)
- Chamber director announces resignation (6/20/18)
- Second Ranch Rodeo to ride at arena on June 30 (6/20/18)
- Habitat ReStore to start ‘Make Me An Offer’ day (6/20/18)
- Arkansas man charged in vehicle theft (6/20/18)
- Exeter children learn about careers (6/20/18)
- Roaring River Health and Rehab hosts picnic (6/20/18)
- Farmer’s Daughter restaurant opens today (6/20/18)
- News briefs (6/20/18)
- 2 injured in Hwy. 39 wreck (6/18/18)
- Dog in road leads to wreck (6/18/18)1
- Cassville man injured in road rage wreck (6/13/18)
- Barry County candidates vie for votes at forum (6/13/18)1
- Barry County passes prescription drug monitoring program (6/13/18)
- 3 charged in pair of Golden burglaries (6/13/18)
- Farmer’s Daughter restaurant opens today
- Arkansas man charged in vehicle theft
- Chamber director announces resignation
- Opportunity awaits all who carry a whistle
- Wildcats reel in diamond honors
- Barry County candidates vie for votes at forum
- ‘Come Sail Away’ at Barry County Youth Camp
- Cassville officer brags on boss, washes car every day
- Dog in road leads to wreck
- Farm Day offers adventures, food at Edgewood Creamery
- Wildcats reel in diamond honorsWhile the season for the Cassville baseball team may not have gone the way the Wildcats would have preferred, the campaign was far from a total loss. Even with a young squad, there were several reasons to have hope and smile, and with the release of the Big 8 All-conference team, the Wildcats had two blocks in their young arsenal upon which they can build around...
Cassville High School Graduation 2018 (5/23/18)
Purdy High School graduation (5/16/18)
Wheaton High School Graduation 2018 (5/16/18)
First on Front Inaugural Concert (5/9/18)
2018 Relay for Life (5/2/18)
Roaring River Opening Day 2018 (3/2/18)
Snow Day — Jan. 15, 2018 (1/17/18)
Purdy Christmas Parade (12/20/17)
Pet of the Week (6/20/18)Meet Anita, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week. Anita is a beautiful, laid-back Pointer mix who would make a great addition to a quiet home.
Mercy Offers paid parental leave to 40K co-workers (6/20/18)While paid parental leave is fairly standard in other developed countries, it’s less common in the U.S., particularly in the health care industry. Two weeks of paid parental leave are now available to nearly 40,000 Mercy co-workers across...
Senior Center to offer 2 new fitness programs (6/20/18)In partnership with Senior Age Area Agency on Aging, the Cassville Senior Center will be offering the Arthritis Exercise Foundation, and Walk With Ease Programs from June 27 through Aug. 1. The arthritis program features low-impact physical activity...
Pet of the Week (6/13/18)Meet Lola, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week.
Lanny Charles Homesley (6/20/18)It is with great sorrow and sadness that we lost a Christian, husband, father, brother, grandfather, great-grandfather and friend, Lanny Charles Homesley, age 77, of Cassville, Missouri, who passed...
Robin Marzell Henson (6/20/18)Robin Marzell Henson, 49, of Exeter, passed away Saturday, June 9, 2018, in Newton County. She was born Oct. 10, 1968, in Cassville, the daughter of Herschel and Marzell (Garrett) Beck, who preceded...
Brian Utter (6/13/18)Brian Utter, 43, of Monett, passed away on Saturday, June 9, 2018. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 15, at the White Funeral Home and Crematory, Cassville, with Pastor Danny...
Robert M. Stevens (6/13/18)Robert M. Stevens, 85, of Cassville, passed away Sunday, June 3, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Springfield. He was born in Benton County, Minn., Dec. 14, 1932, to Charles and Lena (Blom) Stevens. On May...
Benjamin Franklin “Frank” Lloyd (6/13/18)Benjamin Franklin “Frank” Lloyd, 61, of Cassville, passed away Wednesday, June 6, 2018, at Cox Medical Center South in Springfield. He was born March 3, 1957, in Seligman, the son of Harold Amos...
Bonnie A. Higgins (6/13/18)Bonnie A. Higgins, 93, of Cassville, passed away Friday, June 8, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Aurora. She was born Jan. 13, 1925, in Narcissa, Okla., the daughter of John Robert and Minnie Alice...
Concrete Finishers/rematadores de hormigónApply in person 1808 N West Bypass Springfield, MO
Garage SalesGARAGE SALE: Home Decor, huge selection of ladies and men's clothes all designer/name brands, men's tennis shoes and women's shoes, kitchen items, miscellaneous furniture, 400 LP records, puzzles, die cast cars, comforters, rugs, pictures, books. Friday, June 22 7am-5pm and Saturday, June 23 8am-12pm at 1928 E. Fawn Court, Monett, South on Eisenhower to FR 2020 turn right in half a mile.
ProduceBLUEBERRIES! $2.50 per pound u-pick. Open Wed. and Sat. 7 to 1, Thurs. and Fri. 10 to 5. G's Orchard 2096 Farm Road 1130. 417-669-4583.
Miscellaneous for SaleFACTORY DIRECT Mattress. Now open in Monett. 209 3rd St. 235-5681.
Latest State News