Vision 150 moving forwardThe projects list for Vision 150 are moving forward, and the district is excited about its progression. Vision 150 was a $4 million bond issue that passed in April, and the work to be done on campus...
Santa Claus is coming to townAll dressed up in Christmas colors Kevaeh Vasey, 8, of Exeter, gathered candy during the Washburn Christmas parade on Saturday.
- City aims to crack down on loose dogs (12/12/19)
- A year in the fields (12/11/19)
- Glory to God (12/11/19)
- Cassville man charged after resisting arrest for alleged drug crimes (12/11/19)
- Holiday season kick-off with slew of parades (12/11/19)
- Halls decked at Tinsel Tea (12/11/19)
- Giving season on display at Animal Hospital (12/11/19)
- ’Tis the season (12/11/19)
- News briefs (12/11/19)
- 14-year-old bitten by dog in Cassville (12/4/19)
- Herrin celebrates 20 years of giving (12/4/19)
- Vehicles shot with pellet gun on Hwy. 37 (12/4/19)
- No ‘Bad News’ here: Black Moods hits the Billboards (12/4/19)
- Purdy school district creates rental agreement for district facilities (12/4/19)
- Smooth driving, cool water for students’ return (12/4/19)
- Seligman enacts disorderly conduct law (12/4/19)
- Give the gift of life this holiday season (12/4/19)
- Thankful for Thanksgiving (12/4/19)
- News briefs (12/4/19)
- Cassville students: We’re thankful for... (11/27/19)
- Cassville man charged after resisting arrest for alleged drug crimes
- Glory to God
- Santa Claus is coming to town
- A year in the fields
- City aims to crack down on loose dogs
- Kyle Troutman: What a ride
- ’Tis the season
- Cheerful parade lights up Cassville
- Vision 150 moving forward
- Bob Mitchell: Winter solstice starts longer days
- Wildcats take prideThere was no need to ask the four Cassville players that Coach Lance Parnell brought to the post game interview how they felt after a 49-28 state championship loss. The answer was plain as day. Even the most casual fan could see that they had no energy left in the tank and that they left their collective hearts and souls on Faurot Field in Columbia...
FOOTBALL: Cassville vs Odessa, state championship (12-07-19) (12/7/19)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Trinity Catholic, state semifinals (11-30-19) (11/30/19)
FOOTBALL: Cassville at Blair Oaks, state quarterfinals (11-23-19) (11/25/19)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Seneca, District Playoffs (11-15-19) (11/15/19)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Aurora, District Playoffs (11-01-19) (11/1/19)
FOOTBALL: Cassville at Lamar (10-25-19) (10/26/19)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Reeds Spring (10-18-19) (10/18/19)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Nevada (10-11-19) (10/11/19)
Pet of the Week (12/4/19)Meet Susie, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week.
Run For Autism raises money for Barry-Lawrence County Developmental Center (12/4/19)Runners from across the four-states area came together to support The Barry- Lawrence County Developmental Center on Sept. 7 at the Exeter Corn Maze.
Chuck Terrill: Drink from an undiluted cup this Christmas (12/4/19)It is now December, and I am thinking about my Grandpa, Henry Chandler. He was an old-timer, complete with gray stubble like mine. He fought in the trenches of France during World War I. There, he received a near-fatal dose of Mustard Gas. My...
Les Jacobs Ford Partners with Central Crossing Senior Center (11/27/19)Les Jacobs Ford has been a proud Business Sponsor of the Central Crossing Senior Center in Shell Knob and is continuing their support again this year. Business Sponsors provide ongoing support to help the center provide programs and services to...
Roger R. Winchester (12/11/19)Roger R. Winchester, 80, of Shell Knob, passed away Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019, at his home. He was born April 1, 1939, in Saco, Maine, the son of Guy and Helen Winchester. On Nov. 7, 1964, he was...
Kathleen “Kay” Stonis (12/11/19)
Wilma Joyce Russell (12/11/19)Wilma Joyce Russell, 86, of Exeter, passed away Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019, at Roaring River Health and Rehabilitation in Cassville. She was born Aug. 27, 1933, in St. Francis, Ark., the daughter of...
Helen Rose (12/11/19)Helen Rose, 80, of Cassville, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, at Cox Medical Center South in Springfield. She was born April 26, 1939, in Klamath Falls, Ore., the daughter of John and Maudie...
Loretta Kahrl (12/11/19)Loretta Kahrl, 76, of Eagle Rock, passed away Friday, Nov. 22, 2019, at her home. She was born Jan. 3, 1943, in Detroit, Mich., the daughter of Joseph and Mary (Sajdak) Pustelnik. On May 17, 1986, in...
William Jacob “Bill” Gripka (12/11/19)William Jacob “Bill” Gripka, 84, of Cassville, passed away Friday, Dec. 6, 2019, at Roaring River Health and Rehabilitation in Cassville. He was born Oct. 9, 1935, in Ritchey, the son of Tony and...
Mt. Vernon Branch Library, Part Time Library AssistantPart time Library Assistant (32 hours per week) position available immediately at the Mt. Vernon Branch Library. Duties include, but are not limited to, general circulation duties, shelving and straightening books and materials, and assisting...
Monett Branch Library, Full Time Library Assistant, Youth ServicesFull time position available immediately at the Monett Branch Library. Duties include, but are not limited to, organizing and conducting all children’s programming and events including preschool story time, homeschool student programs, summer...
Mail Carrier$125 per day. Cassville Part Time Flexible. 3 days a week plus. Friday, Saturday & Monday . Looking for an honest energetic team player with friendly customer service to work in a fast paced post office to sort and deliver mail and packages....