Cassville mayor race: Newcomer Lowe looks to make mark in CassvilleCandidate for Cassville Mayor Colby Lowe has lived in the city for about four years, and he is looking to make his mark in the area politically, basing his mayoral platform on flood issues, taxes and...
Cassville mayor race: Sewer, water projects keep Shiveley in mixFor mayoral incumbent Bill Shiveley, one issue in the city over all others pushed him to file again to retain his seat with the city — the bond issue. At the age of 69 and recently retired from Barry...
- Bond issue goes to voters (3/22/17)
- Monett Children’s Center sees steady year in 2016 (3/22/17)
- Purdy R-2 bonds approved for sale (3/22/17)
- Exeter School Board questionnaire: Kelly Lee (3/22/17)
- Exeter School Board questionnaire: Gary Stringer (3/22/17)
- Exeter School Board questionnaire: Kerry Mattingly (3/22/17)
- Exeter School Board questionnaire: Larry Meyer (3/22/17)
- New public works director takes on city projects (3/22/17)
- Tomorrow’s leaders explore today’s careers through program (3/22/17)
- Missouri University Extension hosts meetings to learn community needs (3/22/17)
- Cassville students raise more than $12K (3/22/17)
- Eunice Thomas Elementary adopts new pick-up procedure (3/22/17)
- Shell Knob woman injured in crash (3/22/17)
- Man injured in wreck near Washburn (3/22/17)
- Commerce Bank donates $1,000 to the Cassville Community Foundation (3/22/17)
- Going college fishing
- Cassville mayor race: Newcomer Lowe looks to make mark in Cassville
- Cassville mayor race: Sewer, water projects keep Shiveley in mix
- Bond issue goes to voters
- Stepping process in effect for Wildcats
- Area players named to All-District hoops teams
- Music in Our Schools event celebrates relevance, benefits of music
- Monett Children’s Center sees steady year in 2016
- Offensive woes mount for diamond Eagles
- New public works director takes on city projects
- Stepping process in effect for WildcatsMonday was a huge day for the Cassville baseball program, in more ways than one. Less that 48 hours after the team (1-2) suffered two defeats, a 12-0 decision to Glendale and a 15-2 setback to Carthage, the squad looked completely different in a 7-1 win over Purdy...
Roaring River Opening Day 2017 (3/3/17)
2016 Cassville Christmas Parade (12/7/16)
2016 Veterans Day Programs (11/16/16)
Football: Cassville vs. Monett (10/28/16) (10/28/16)
The Show (10/23/16) (10/24/16)
Football: Cassville vs East Newton in District Playoffs (10/21/16) (10/21/16)
Football: Cassville vs Mt. Vernon (10/14/16) (10/14/16)
Football: Cassville at Aurora (10/07/16) (10/7/16)
Pet of the Week (3/22/17)Meet Cronkite, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week.
Barry County Court News (3/22/17)• Dylan Connor Allen, Washburn, no valid license, speeding, fine • Micheale Lee Blay, Monett, theft/stealing, one year unsupervised probation, pay restitution, Judgment CVC $10 • Erin R. Bryan, Aurora, speeding, $55.50 • Joshua Burkett, Van Buren,...
Cassville Court News (3/22/17)• Nathaniel Ray Aday, Cassville, misc. weapon violation, $150, disorderly conduct, $75 • Jamie Lee Aguinaga, Cassville, misc. weapon violation, $150 • Christopher Dion Anderson, Jr., stealing, fine wavied/costs only • James William Blakeney, Jr.,...
Commerce donates $500 to the CEF (3/15/17)Commerce Bank and Commerce Bancshares Foundation recently donated $500 to the Cassville Education Fund.
Jason Purvis (3/22/17)October 12, 1978, to March 12, 2017………… Now, for anybody that knew Jason, that is pretty much all he would feel needed to be said. He was a “No Fuss, Get to the Point” kind of guy. That being said,...
Billy Schell (3/22/17)Billy Schell, 65, of Cassville, passed away on Wednesday, March 15, 2017. He was born on March 25, 1951, in Monett, son of Billy Wayne and Dollie Faye (Thomas) Schell. He was a 1969 Southwest High...
Jeremy JoeDon Rains (3/22/17)Jeremy JoeDon Rains, 36, of Springfield, formerly of Cassville passed away Saturday, March 11, 2017, in Springfield. He was born March 5, 1981, in Ada, Okla., the son of Kenneth Don and Cindy (Adams)...
Frank Peterson (3/22/17)Frank Peterson, 53, of Seligman, passed away on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. He was born on April 6, 1963, in Boise City, Okla., son of Victor James and Rachel (Ewing) Peterson. On April 21, 2015, he was...
Henry Keith Henbest (3/22/17)Henry Keith Henbest, 71, of Cassville, passed away Wednesday, March 15, 2017, at Cedar Ridge Care Center in Cassville. He was born July 16, 1945, in Cassville, the son of Eugene “Gene” and Beulah...
Anna “Frances” Ennes (3/22/17)Anna “Frances” Ennes was born on May 11, 1925, to Frank and JoAnna (Baker) Ryan in the Mineral Springs Community in Barry County Missouri. She left this earthly life on March 14, 2017, at 3:40 a.m....
Help WantedTRUCK DRIVERS needing work? We are looking for drivers with a Class A CDL and at least 2 years of experience pulling tankers. Great pay! Start out making $800-$1000 per week plus $250 extra a month incentive pay. Our company is located in Van Buren, AR but we have drivers in AR, MO, IN, TN, and GA. Give us a call at (479) 438-4107.
Help WantedCLERICAL/PAYROLL/ Accounting Assistant being hired by the Lawrence County Soil & Water Conservation District, a political subdivision. The full-time position requires a person who is self-motivated and have the ability to work independently in a fast pace environment. Candidates should have strong skills in accounting, payroll and associated taxes, and general clerical duties. This person should have the ability to read and understand technical text. Computer skills are a firm requirement. A...
Help WantedHELP WANTED: Local cleaning company needs someone part-time. Call 417-818-6640.
Help WantedOPTICAL ASSISTANT needed for optometry practice. Will be directly involved with patient care and management, and assist in frame selection. Must possess excellent organizational and good computer skills. Experience not required, will train the right individual. If you are a team player looking for a secure future, please send resume and references to PO Box 351, Monett, MO 65708.