‘Come Sail Away’ at Barry County Youth CampJerry Cox, a member of Henderson Baptist Church located north of Rogersville, assisted several Barry County Youth Camp attendees with building birdhouses during their week of camp at Roaring River...
Farm Day offers adventures, food at Edgewood CreameryEdgewood Creamery, north of Purdy, held its annual Farm Day on Saturday. Owner Charles Fletcher offered tractor-pulled tours through the farm, showing off the facilities and the herd.
- Purdy Council signs sewer project paperwork (6/20/18)
- Chamber director announces resignation (6/20/18)
- Second Ranch Rodeo to ride at arena on June 30 (6/20/18)
- Habitat ReStore to start ‘Make Me An Offer’ day (6/20/18)
- Arkansas man charged in vehicle theft (6/20/18)
- Cassville officer brags on boss, washes car every day (6/20/18)
- Roaring River Health and Rehab hosts picnic (6/20/18)
- Farmer’s Daughter restaurant opens today (6/20/18)
- News briefs (6/20/18)
- 2 injured in Hwy. 39 wreck (6/18/18)
- Dog in road leads to wreck (6/18/18)1
- Cassville man injured in road rage wreck (6/13/18)
- Barry County candidates vie for votes at forum (6/13/18)1
- Barry County passes prescription drug monitoring program (6/13/18)
- 3 charged in pair of Golden burglaries (6/13/18)
- Melissa Redd: Neighbor asks for justice in dog killing
- Cassville officer brags on boss, washes car every day
- Arkansas man charged in vehicle theft
- Roaring River Health and Rehab hosts picnic
- Habitat ReStore to start ‘Make Me An Offer’ day
- Farmer’s Daughter restaurant opens today
- Chamber director announces resignation
- Barry County candidates vie for votes at forum
- Bob Mitchell: Pie suppers provided entertainment
- Wildcats reel in diamond honors
- Wildcats reel in diamond honorsWhile the season for the Cassville baseball team may not have gone the way the Wildcats would have preferred, the campaign was far from a total loss. Even with a young squad, there were several reasons to have hope and smile, and with the release of the Big 8 All-conference team, the Wildcats had two blocks in their young arsenal upon which they can build around...
Cassville High School Graduation 2018 (5/23/18)
Purdy High School graduation (5/16/18)
Wheaton High School Graduation 2018 (5/16/18)
First on Front Inaugural Concert (5/9/18)
2018 Relay for Life (5/2/18)
Roaring River Opening Day 2018 (3/2/18)
Snow Day — Jan. 15, 2018 (1/17/18)
Purdy Christmas Parade (12/20/17)
Pet of the Week (6/20/18)Meet Anita, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week. Anita is a beautiful, laid-back Pointer mix who would make a great addition to a quiet home.
Mercy Offers paid parental leave to 40K co-workers (6/20/18)While paid parental leave is fairly standard in other developed countries, it’s less common in the U.S., particularly in the health care industry. Two weeks of paid parental leave are now available to nearly 40,000 Mercy co-workers across...
Senior Center to offer 2 new fitness programs (6/20/18)In partnership with Senior Age Area Agency on Aging, the Cassville Senior Center will be offering the Arthritis Exercise Foundation, and Walk With Ease Programs from June 27 through Aug. 1. The arthritis program features low-impact physical activity...
Pet of the Week (6/13/18)Meet Lola, the Haven of the Ozarks Pet of the Week.
Lanny Charles Homesley (6/20/18)It is with great sorrow and sadness that we lost a Christian, husband, father, brother, grandfather, great-grandfather and friend, Lanny Charles Homesley, age 77, of Cassville, Missouri, who passed...
Robin Marzell Henson (6/20/18)Robin Marzell Henson, 49, of Exeter, passed away Saturday, June 9, 2018, in Newton County. She was born Oct. 10, 1968, in Cassville, the daughter of Herschel and Marzell (Garrett) Beck, who preceded...
Brian Utter (6/13/18)Brian Utter, 43, of Monett, passed away on Saturday, June 9, 2018. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 15, at the White Funeral Home and Crematory, Cassville, with Pastor Danny...
Robert M. Stevens (6/13/18)Robert M. Stevens, 85, of Cassville, passed away Sunday, June 3, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Springfield. He was born in Benton County, Minn., Dec. 14, 1932, to Charles and Lena (Blom) Stevens. On May...
Benjamin Franklin “Frank” Lloyd (6/13/18)Benjamin Franklin “Frank” Lloyd, 61, of Cassville, passed away Wednesday, June 6, 2018, at Cox Medical Center South in Springfield. He was born March 3, 1957, in Seligman, the son of Harold Amos...
Bonnie A. Higgins (6/13/18)Bonnie A. Higgins, 93, of Cassville, passed away Friday, June 8, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Aurora. She was born Jan. 13, 1925, in Narcissa, Okla., the daughter of John Robert and Minnie Alice...
Garage SalesTHIS IS one huge garage sale...way too many items to list. Everything from furniture, linen, comforters, dishes, decorations, Christmas items, small appliances, Etc. 6/30, 7a-1p. 57 Winchester Dr., Monett.
Miscellaneous for SaleFOR SALE: 10,000 BTU GE window AC unit. Comes with remote, works great. Brought a month ago. $275 OBO. Call 417-236-6604 or come by 1012 4th St., Monett, MO.
Help WantedPRINCIPAL OPENING, Elementary Immediate Principal opening at St. Lawrence Catholic School in Monett, MO. Preferred requirements: Active Catholic, MO Certification in teaching, Master's degree in School Administration (or working towards certification), administration experience and 3-5 years of school experience. Contact Fr. David Baunach, St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Monett, MO 417-857-7136. Download application at https://stlawmonett.eduk12.net/other?Item=Employment%20Applications and...
ProduceTOMATOES! SLICING and Canning. Onions, cucumbers, and other vegetables. 10 miles West of Monett on Hwy 60. Open 9-4, Mon-Sat. 417-476-5454.