Pfizer booster shots available in Cassville, Monett
Eligible persons should call to make an appointment
The Barry County Health Department will conduct a community-wide vaccine clinic on Saturday in Cassville and on Oct. 23 in Monett.
These vaccine booster clinics are open to eligible all Missouri residents who completed the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination at least 6 months ago. There is no cost to individuals receiving the vaccine.
Residents must call 417-847-2114 to schedule an appointment for either location.
Those persons eligible to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine booster shots include:
• Those who completed the Pfizer COVID vaccination two-shot series at least 6 months ago.
• 65 years of age or older.
• 18-plus years of age – residents in long term care.
• 18-plus years of age – who work or live in high risk settings, such as first responders, education staff, food and agriculture, manufacturing, corrections, U.S. Postal Service, public transit or grocery stores
• 18-plus years of age – who certain underlying medical conditions, such as: cancer, chronic kidney disease, chronic lung disease, dementia, diabetes, Down syndrome, heart conditions, immunocompromised conditions, liver disease, obesity, stroke, substance use disorders, smokers (current or former), sickle cell disease or pregnancy.