Cassville FBLA competes at state
Cassville High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) students had plans to attend the FBLA State Competition in April on campus at Missouri State University.
Due to the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the competition did not take place in-person, however, club members were able to submit their work and compete virtually with other FBLA members across the state.
Cassville FBLA members represented the district during the online competition and won several awards. They are as follows:
• 1st place, Computer Gaming Simulation: Dylan Berndt, Jayden Bowman, Gavin Moore
• 3rd place, Computer Applications: Kennedy Parnell
• 8th place, Business Law: Hope Manning
• 4th place, Intro to Business: Reese Heiden
• 7th place, Intro to Information Technology: Reese Heiden
• 5th place, American Enterprise Project: Alexa Perez, Madry McCrackin
• 6th place, Public Service Announcement: Alexa Perez and Madry McCrackin
• 9th place, Intro to Business Presentation: Marianne McCrackin, Annie Moore, Jillian LeCompte
• 6th place, Management Decision Making: Eli Herrin, Dylan Berndt and Jayden Bowman
As a result of state rankings, seven Cassville FBLA members will compete at virtual FBLA Nationals which will take place June 1-25.
Students competing in nationals include: Berndt, Bowman, Moore, Eli Herrin, Manning, Parnell and Heiden.