Technology Student Association competes in Joplin
Cassville Middle School Technology Students Association (TSA) traveled to Joplin on April 14-16 where they competed in the state TSA competition on the Missouri Southern State University campus.
Results are as follows:
• Mass Production: 2nd Place, Jenna Crim, Jacob Martinez, Dixon Reid
• Promotion Marketing: 1st Place, Jillian LeCompte
• Website Design: 4th Place, Joseph Burton, Cosmo Rhoads
• Problem Solving: 3rd Place- Jenna Crim, Dixon Reid
• Problem Solving: 2nd Place, Jacob Martinez, Jillian Lecompte
• Technology Bowl: 3rd Place, Bentley Barber, Dixon Reid, Kayden Fuchs
• Video Game Design: 1st Place, Bentley Barber, Kayden Fuchs.