Meet your Cassville School Board candidate: Wade Hermansen
Current Occupation: Owner Dry Gulch Manufacturing
Past Experience: Serving on Chamber of Commerce Board, YMCA board and other various community committees. 23 years in business.
Education: 1988 Cassville High School Graduate; 1993 B.S. Economics University of Missouri, Columbia
1. Why do you want to win this position?
To push forward and advance the transition to a school board that has parental energy, involvement and insight.
2. If elected, what is your number one goal on the school board?
To have the school board rediscover its ability to inspire, shape culture, define expectations for the leadership.
3. What areas of the school district do you think need improvement?
A school board sets the tone on to what type of culture a school will operate. It must be a positive and respectful culture for the teachers and staff.
4. Which building project should the district complete next?
Our facilities are some of the best in the area. Our districts biggest educational challenges cannot be addressed with brick and mortar.
5. What do you feel is most important for raising the quality of education provided by Cassville schools?
Identifying, attracting and keeping dedicated educators. Every organization on this earth is built on the talent, energy and dedication of its people.