Seligman to hold annual Christmas parade
The city of Seligman will be helping to make the season bright with its annual Christmas parade on Saturday, Dec. 10, at 2 p.m.
The event will be begin at the north end of town, at the corner of Highway 37 and Business Highway 37 and travel south to the community center, at the corner of South Main and Joan Avenue.
Line up begins at 1 p.m.
Trophies and gift cards will be awarded in the following divisions:
* Religious floats: first, second and third places
* Non-religious floats: first, second and third places
* Marching units: first, second and third places
* Best Animal Unit
* Best Antique Vehicle and Best Non-Antique Vehicle
* Best Motorcycle or off-Road Vehicle (tractors, four-wheelers, carts, bikes)
First place will be $40; second, $25. Trophies and gift cards will be announced after the parade concludes, along with the winners of the free, take-home Christmas dinner drawing Christmas Lighting contest.
After the parade, Santa will be waiting at the community center to hand out treats to children.
Refreshments will be available.
For more information, or to register to be in the parade, Call Brian or Kari at city hall at 417-662-3600.