Justin Brands recognizes employees for years of service
Justin Brands, Inc. held a celebration for its employees at the Cassville factory and at Missouri retail stores to recognize their years of service on Oct. 5.
"These employees are integral to the success of Justin Brands, and are part of the fabric of this community," said Donna Lasater, vice president of Human Resources at Justin Brands, Inc. "We appreciate each employee and the time they have dedicated to this company."
Those honored include:
* 35 Years -- Patty Day, Janice Henson and Hal Smith
* 30 Years -- Jerry (Dewayne) Day, Gayle Hudson and Rose Moss
* 25 Years -- Carson Fancher and Bruce Holt
* 20 Years -- Frances (Darlene) Carroll and Ashley Garner
* 15 Years -- Angela Cowherd, Amanda Sanders, Kenneth Taft and Echo Thomas
* 10 Years -- Abby Anderson, David Paul, Pamela Painter and Ron Shockley
* 5 Years -- Robert Anderson, Justin Brattin, Casey Cummins, Rhonda Craig, Daniel Crum, Joan Dallas, Katie Feeney, Nedenia Forrest, Marian Hart, Katesha Holman, Rhonda Jackson, Larry Moore, Jenalynn Ray, Kelli Reed, John (Mike) Shepard, Teresa Terry and Bryan Wilson
* 2 Years -- Jeffrey Black, Erica Chaney, Justin Etter, Trey Hobbs, David L. Paul, Joshuah Slaughter and Walter (Travis) Williamson
* Perfect Attendance -- Mary Arivett, David Atnip, Anthony Baker, Jerry Byrd, Darlene Carroll, Erica Chaney, Maggie Cole, Jeff Gates, Bill Hembree, Carla Hembree, Shellie Hilburn, Jeff Johnson, Todd Rhine and Amanda Sanders