Weekend activities cancelled or postponed
* The Jolly Mill Christmas celebration for Friday, Dec. 6 and Saturday, Dec. 7 has been cancelled.
* The City of Exeter has rescheduled its Christmas parade for 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 21.
* The Exeter community holiday lunch-eon has been re-scheduled for 11 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 21 at C&C Country Store in Exeter. Meals are $6 per person.
* The Cassville Chamber of Commerce's annual Christmas parade has been postponed to 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 20.
* The Kings Prairie School Christmas Open House, set for Thurs. Dec. 5, has been can-celled. No new date has been set.
* The Monett Elementary School Christmas program, set for 6 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 5, has been moved to Thursday, Dec. 12. Performance times will re-main the same.
* The Living Nativity, hosted by Countryside Christian Church, located on Eisenhower Street in Monett, has been rescheduled for 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 13 and Saturday, Dec. 14.
* Spotlight on Shell Knob has postponed this weekend's performances of "A Hillbilly Christmas Carol" and "Gary John Gardner and His Good Bad Dog" due to travel conditions. Rescheduled performance dates are 7 to 9 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 13 and Saturday, Dec. 14 and 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, Dec 15. For more information, call SKITS at 417-499-4551 or 417-858-6389.
* The Shell Knob Chamber of Commerce will host its annual Christmas Tour of Homes from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 14. For more information, call the Chamber office at 417-858-3300.
* The Central Cross-ing Senior Center in Shell Knob has cancelled its Christmas party, scheduled for Dec. 6. It will not be rescheduled