The Billings Wildcats not only won the tallest team trophy at the Southwest Holiday Tournament, they dominated the individual honors as well.
Tournament coaches and attending sportswriters voted Austin Essick, of Billings, the tournament MVP, an award sponsored by the Cassville Democrat newspaper.
Essick scored 19, 34 and 22 points while leading the Wildcats to the championship.
The All-Tournament first team included:
* Essick, senior, Billings.
* Brady Chastain, senior, Billings.
* Jacob Hall, senior, Pea Ridge, Ark.
* Levi Pitts, senior, Pea Ridge, Ark.
* James Pettit, senior Southwest.
The All-Tournament second team included:
* Andy Wenger, junior, Hollister.
* Jory Bartkoski, senior, Wheaton.
* Chad Yeokum, senior, Billings.
* Ethan Lowery, junior, Casville.
* Trey McDowell, senior, Hollister.