Calisia Brookes won the girls 100-meter and earned another gold medal as part of the victorious 4x100 relay.
Cody Frana qualified in both hurdle events for the Wildcats, placing second in the highs and third in the 300s.
Cassville's Josh Lannum claimed fourth in the shot, throwing just over 45 feet. Lannum struggled in the discus, fouling on two of his four attempts while finishing sixth.
Chris Renteria was Monett's lone state qualifier.
Renteria topped the field in the 1,600-meter, winning with a 4:30.86. He narrowly missed a state berth in the 3,200 later in the day, finishing fifth.
The Lady Wildcats finished the day with 22 points in 13th place. Sullivan was the winning girls team, scoring 72.
Helias Catholic from Jefferson City won the boys title with 72. Cassville finished 12th with 23, and Monett was 18th with 15 points.
Results for the boys state qualifiers are as follows.
* 1,600-meter: Renteria, Monett, 4:30.86.
* 110-meter hurdles: Frana, Cassville, 15.66.
* 300-meter hurdles: Frana, Cassville, 40.8.
* Shot: Lannum, Cassville, 45'2.75".
Results for the girls state qualifiers are as follows.
* 100-meter: Brookes, Cassville, 12.91
* 4x100 relay: Brookes, Jade Holloway, Danielle Pianalto and Katie Sewell, Cassville, 51.4.
The MSHSAA Class 3 Track and Field Championships will be held Friday and Saturday at Jefferson City's Lincoln University.