Both Cassville and Monett qualified a number of athletes to sectionals from the Class 3 District Track and Field Championships at Carl Junction on Saturday.
The Wildcats finished fourth in the boys team race with 49 points, and the Cubs were 13th with 28. The Lady Wildcats placed ninth with 38 points, and the Monett girls finished 13th with 10.
Josh Lannum and Cody Frana led Cassville, as both earned gold and silver medals in their individual events.
Calisia Brookes won the 100 meter dash for the Lady Wildcats, and ran a leg on the winning 4x100 meter relay.
Monett's Chris Renteria qualified in both of his distance events, taking second in the 1600 and third in the 3200. Renteria was the lone Cub to advance to the sectional round.
Monett and Cassville boys track members who qualified for sectionals are listed below.
* Shot: Lannum, 45'8.75".
* 110-meter hurdles: Frana, 15.19.
* 1,600-meter: Renteria, 4:27.05.
* 300-meter hurdles: Frana, 40.53.
* Discus: Lannum, 136'3".
* 3,200-meter: Renteria, 10:20.19.
* Discus: Drew Still, 133'2".
Results for the Cassville girls are as follows.
* 100-meter: Brookes, 12.9.
* 4x100 relay: Brookes, Jade Holloway, Danielle Pianalto and Katie Sewell, 52.23.
* Pole vault: Becca Haney, 8'6".
Monett and Cassville will travel to Marshfield for the sectional meet on Saturday.