The Wheaton R-3 School Board extended contracts to two members of the district's administrative team during its regularly scheduled meeting on Feb. 16.
After an executive session, the board voted to extend contracts to Michael Evans, high school principal, and Eileen Ford, elementary school principal, for the 2012-13 school year. Evans' new contract includes a salary of $60,003.
"Mrs. Ford's salary raise will be equal to the percentage of raise given to teachers," said Dr. Lance Massey, superintendent.
In other business, the Wheaton R-3 School Board:
* Accepted the resignation of August Flohr, special education director, and Deidra Evans, Title I paraprofessional. Flohr is retiring and Evans is leaving for personal reasons.
* Hired Kami Renkoski as a paraprofessional.
* Heard Massey's monthly financial report.
* Evaluated the math department, agriculture education, art and music programs.
* Voted to make a counter offer of $91,357.93 to the Legion Insurance Company.
* Set graduation on May 10.
* Approved the 2012-13 school year calendar.
* Renewed the contract with OPAA Food Service for the 2012-13 school year.
* Approved the Davis, Lynn and Moots, PC auditing contract renewal for the 2012-13 school year.