The Cassville boys track team placed second at the Reeds Spring Track and Field Invitational on March 27, scoring 109 points.
The host Wolves won the meet with 114. Monett finished third with 81. Reeds Spring also won the girl's division, scoring 139. Monett was second with 92, and Cassville took fourth with 79.
Results for the Cassville boys are as follows.
* 110-meter hurdles: Cody Frana, 15.21.
* Discus: Josh Lannum, 144'5."
* 400-meter dash: Chris Dunker, 54.99.
* Shot: Lannum, 43'6."
* 300-meter hurdles: Frana, 41.8.
* 100-meter dash: Frana, 11.40.
* 800-meter dash: Tyler Mitchell, 2:18.91.
* 200-meter dash: Dunker, 23.94.
* Pole vault: Kendal Cooper, 9'.
* High jump: Joseph Campbell, 6.'
* Long jump: Campbell, 18'2".
Results for the Cassville girls are as follows.
* 100-meter dash: Calisa Brookes, 12.78.
* Long Jump: Danielle Pianalto, 14'11.5".
* 100-meter dash: Pianalto, 12.85.
* Pole vault: Becca Haney, 7'9".
* 800-meter dash: Deborah Kern, 2:44.31.
* Discus: Pitts, 81'7."
* 200-meter dash: Jade Holloway, 29.06.
* Pole Vault: Brooks, 14'5.5."
The track team will be in action Thursday at Aurora. Events are slated to begin at 4 p.m.