The Cassville R-4 School Board extended contracts for the majority of the district's administrators at the board's regularly scheduled meeting on Jan. 12.
Superintendent Richard Asbill's contract was extended through the 2013-14 school year. Other administrators who will return to the R-4 District include: Jill LeCompte, director of instructional services; Chris Redmon, high school principal; Coy Dalton, high school assistant principal; Terry Jamieson, middle school principal; Melanie Stringer, middle school assistant principal; Eric White, intermediate school principal; Catherine Weaver, primary school principal; and Amy Stephenson, director of special services.
Joe Cavness, director of operations, submitted his resignation during the meeting. He is retiring at the end of the 2011-12 school year.
In other business, the Cassville R-4 School Board:
* Accepted the resignation of Rod Hemphill.
* Evaluated the physical education, speech and debate and social studies programs.
* Heard administrative reports.
* Amended the 2011-12 school year budget.
* Discussed the 2012-13 school year calendar.