A Berryville, Ark., woman was injured in a single-vhicle crash on Sunday.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the wreck occurred at 3:30 p.m. on Highway H in Golden when the driver of a 2003 Mercedes ML320, Susan J. Bohannon, 60, of Berryville, Ark., failed to stop at a T-intersection and struck a fence.
Bohannon was airlifted to St. John's Hospital in Springfield with moderate injuries. She was wearing a seat belt.
* A Lamar woman was injured in a motorcycle wreck that occurred Sunday on Highway 39 three miles north of Mt. Vernon. The wreck took place at 4:11 p.m. when the driver of a 2007 Suzuki motorcycle, Rhonda J. Hackathorne, 55, of Lamar, ran off the roadway and struck a fence. Hackathorne was taken by ambulance to St. John's Hospital in Springfield with moderate injuries.
* A Pierce City resident was injured in a two-vehicle crash that took place at 9:45 a.m. on Saturday. The wreck occurred on Highway 37 two-10ths of a mile west of Monett when the driver of a 1995 Ford Aerostar, Clarence Nelson, 58, of Pierce City, stopped to make a left turn into a driveway and was struck from behind by a 2002 Chrysler Town and Country, driven by Jeannette A. Lowe, 58, of Pierce City. A passenger in the Nelson vehicle, Leann Burke, 45, of Pierce City, was injured in the wreck. She was taken by ambulance to Cox Monett Hospital with minor injuries.
* A two-vehicle wreck on Highway 60 two miles east of Monett left three people injured on Friday. The wreck took place at 11:35 a.m. when the driver of a 1995 Ford pickup truck, Robert L. Fisher, 42, of Pierce City, was making a left-hand turn and was struck from behind by a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe, driven by Jeffrey W. Duncan, 36, of Norman, Okla. Duncan was taken by ambulance to Cox Monett Hospital with minor injuries. Fisher and a passenger in his vehicle, William E. Fisher, 45, of Pierce City, were both taken by ambulance to Cox Hospital South in Springfield with minor injuries.
* A Washburn man was injured in a single-vehicle wreck Thursday on Highway NN eight miles west of Washburn. The crash occurred at 7:40 p.m. when the driver of a 1985 Honda motorcycle, Christopher J. Carter, 31, of Washburn, lost control of the vehicle and it overturned. Carter was taken to St. Mary's Hospital in Rogers, Ark., with serious injuries.
* A Mustang, Okla., man was injured in a single-vehicle wreck on Monday on Highway 112 three miles east of Seligman. The wreck occurred at 10:25 a.m. when the driver of a 2001 Harley-Davidson, Clarence Columbus, 68, failed to negotiate a curve, ran off the right side of the roadway and overturned. Columbus was taken to Mercy Hospital in Rogers, Ark., with minor injuries.