Fire occurs at home on Townsend

Friday, August 12, 2011
Democrat Photo/Lindsay Reed Last Thursday, the Cassville Fire Protection District quickly contained a fire that occurred at a home on Townsend Street. Due to hot, dry weather and current burn risks, it is standard procedure to request mutual assistance from an adjoining fire department. Exeter Fire Protection District firefighters and first responders who also responded to the scene assisted Cassville firefighters in removing damaged furniture and other items from the home.

Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: