* Lady Tigers prevail over McAuley. The Exeter Lady Tigers defeated the Lady Warriors last Monday night despite a 15-14 comeback by McAuley in the fourth period. Whitney Edie added another 32 points to her outstanding career figures to lead Exeter on the scoreboards.
* Lady Eagles triumphant over Wheaton. The Lady Eagles of Purdy broke away early in the first period last Monday with a 28-7 lead and then finished it up in the fourth, outscoring the Lady Bulldogs 18-4 for a 64-34 victory. Haley Goostree led Wheaton with 12 points for the night, while Shelby White topped the scorers for Purdy with 20 points.
* Lady Trojans fall to Monett. Despite even scores in the fourth period, the Southwest Lady Trojans were unable to overtake the Monett Lady Cubs, losing 65-55 last Monday night. Chelsea Sneed was the leading point-getter for Southwest, tallying 19 points.
* Lady Bulldogs unable to fend off Lady Warriors. The McAuley Lady Warriors enjoyed a 44-30 victory over the Wheaton Lady Bulldogs last Tuesday night, dominating the scoreboard for the duration of the game. Goostree topped the figures for Wheaton with 10 points.
* Lady Eagles down Verona. The Purdy Lady Eagles defeated the Verona Lady Wildcats 63-38 last Tuesday, controlling the court in every quarter. Brooke Swadley and Addy Roller scored 15 points apiece for Purdy.
* McAuley dominates Wheaton. The Lady Warriors stomped the Lady Bulldogs 46-27 last Thursday night, even though Wheaton came out strong, topping McAuley 8-6 in the first period of play. Goostree was again the leading scorer for Wheaton with 14 points.
* Bulldogs roll over Tigers. Last Tuesday, Wheaton made a second half comeback to overtake Exeter for a 62-43 victory. Ryan Odenbrett led the Tigers with 12 points and Donavan Bartkoski was the leading shooter for the Bulldogs with 16 points for the evening.
* McAuley brings down Exeter. The Warriors handed the Tigers a 56-38 loss last Thursday, coming back from a 20-19 deficit in the second half. Leading Exeter was Zack Wubker with 12 points.
* Warriors edge past Wheaton. McAuley topped the Bulldogs last Friday, winning 45-42 after staging a second half comeback. Donavan Bartkoski made 17 points for Wheaton.