The Cassville R-IV Board voted to re-employ the school district's administrative team during the board's Jan. 15 meeting. The action followed an executive session, which was held near the end of the monthly's board meeting.
The following administrators were offered contracts for the 2009-10 school year: Joe Cavness, director of operations; Richard Asbill, director of instructional services; Brad Hanson, high school principal; Eric White, middle school principal; Jill LeCompte, intermediate school principal; Catherine Weaver, primary school primary; Terry Jamieson, high school assistant principal; Coy Dalton, middle school assistant principal; and Amy Stephenson, director of special services.
The superintendent's contract will be discussed at the board's next monthly meeting.
In other business, the school board:
* Accepted the resignation of Rita Rogers, preschool teacher.
* Voted to employ Beverly Jones, Jennifer Oliver, Larry Pogue and Michael Roskelley as substitute teachers.
* Evaluated the fine arts program as presented by Leslie Ermey.
* Heard a report on the district's technology program as given by Richard Asbill, Errick Fuchs and Steven Henbest.
* Voted to extend the school's photography agreement with Interstate Studies through the end of the 2009-10 school year.
* Authorized the advertisement of bids for the new field house parking lot.
* Instructed school personnel to continue planning for and submitting grants for a possible Alternative School, which could open during the 2009-10 school year.
* Discussed contracting the district's food service program.
Board members present at the Jan. 15 meeting included John Sullivan, Greg Allen, Hal Smith, Becky Henningson, Danny Buchanan, David Haddock and Rob Gripka.