* Lady Tigers down Verona. The Exeter Lady Tigers defeated Verona 82-56 last Tuesday night. Whitney Edie scored an outstanding total of 44 points while Destini Stensrud also made a double-digit contribution of 15 points on the night.
* Lady Trojans fall to McAuley. The Southwest Lady Trojans came up short last Thursday night against McAuley with a final score of 64-47. Three Lady Trojans scored in the double-digits with Chelsea Sneed leading the team with 12 points, closely followed by Stacy Hobbs and Kristie Ickes, who both contributed 10 points apiece.
* Purdy hands SF Central a loss. Last Thursday the Lady Eagles fought a close game against Central and landed a 56-53 victory. Shelby White led the team in scores, tallying 15 points. Addy Roller followed closely with 14 points, and Audrey Patton contributed 13 points for the night.
* Verona downs Wheaton. The Lady Bulldogs of Wheaton were unable to defeat Verona last Friday, ending the night with a 56-45 loss. Leading the game in scoring for the Lady Bulldogs was Haley Goostree with 16 points for the evening and Brooke Forgey, who put up 13 points for Wheaton.
* Southwest Trojans dominate Galena. Southwest earned an impressive 71-54 win over Galena last Tuesday with four players scoring in the double-digits for the Trojans. Josh Hartin tallied a total of 22 points, leading the team for the night. In addition, Austin Rettman scored 17 points, Levi Roberts contributed 16, and Mathew Whittington put up 12 in all.
* Wheaton finishes week with a pair of losses. The Bulldogs were handed a 55-31 loss last Tuesday night by Pierce City. Wheaton appeared to come back late in the game with a 14-point run, however, it was not enough to overcome the strong lead Pierce City had built up early on. Leading the game in scoring for the Bulldogs was Donavan Bartkoski with 7 points. Bubba Galvan and Jesse Mitchell both had 6 apiece. Last Friday night, the Bulldogs would suffer another defeat at the hands of Verona. This time finishing with a 52-36 deficit. Blake Dilbeck gave the top contribution on Friday with a total of 13 points, while Bartkoski was in close running with a total of 12 points.
* Purdy trumps East Newton. The Purdy Eagles came away with the win against East Newton last Friday beating the Big 8 team 44-43. Mason Roller and Blake Williams both led the game at 15 points apiece. This is the second time since the start of the season that Purdy, playing in the Ozark 7 Conference, has beat a Big 8 Conference foe.