The Purdy City Council addressed two public works issues at its regularly scheduled meeting on Nov. 10.
After reviewing the public works department's monthly report, the aldermen agreed to pay Dave Gatewood, public works employee, for 40 hours of vacation. The council also voted to purchase a Sawzall reciprocating saw from Redshaw Auto Supply for $278.
In other business, the Purdy City Council:
* Approved the minutes from the October council meeting.
* Reviewed the monthly police department report.
* Approved the October bills as presented.
* Discussed placing the city's 2004 Crown Victoria police vehicle up for bid.
* Tabled a trailer park ordinance.
* Held an executive session to discuss personnel issues.