Justin holds employee appreciation luncheon
Justin Brands' Cassville plant held its Employee Appreciation and Service Awards Luncheon on Oct. 1.
Several guests from Justin's Fort Worth headquarters attended the event, including: Randy Watson, Justin Brands president and chief executive officer; Larry Nelson, Justin Brands vice president of manufacturing; and Billy Lovell, Donna Lasater, Joe Lama, John Darnold, Lisa Lankes, Rae Carrington, David Shepherd and Pat Ryan.
"We're extremely proud of the level of quality provided by our employees," said Watson. "It speaks volumes of their dedication and loyalty to the company that we can recognize our employees with as much as 25 years of service."
The following employees were recognized and received a service award pin:
* Two years: Stephen Elkins, Robin King, Vickie Powers, Mandy Stevens, Mary Oltman, Pam Painter, Ida Savage, Kay Cotton, Cheryl Crider, Vicky Peterson, Kenneth Kief, Scott Lyall, David Paul, Louis Ramos, Abby Anderson, Lilian Merida, Brad Dunn, Brenda Lowe, Adrian Reed, Frances Wisely, Ron Shockley, Teresa Lewis, Rhonda Lopez, Tammy Moss and Darrell Smith.
* Five years: Sandra Boxley, Jennifer Hall, Amanda Medina, Lance Long and Travis Williamson.
* Fifteen years: Beulah Walters.
* Twenty years: Monte Carroll, Shelly Wallace, Carolyn Bowling, Tish Martinson, Martin Krallman, Judy Harris and Norene Bridges.
* Twenty-five years: Lana Cantwell, Jo Lynn Fields, Ron Reed, David Atnip and Jeff Johnson.
In addition to their service pin, the 25-year recipients received a Bulova mantle clock.
Justin Brands, Inc., a recognized leader in Western footwear, is a Berkshire-Hathaway corporation and its subsidiaries include Justin Boot Company, Tony Lama Company, Justin Original Workboots, Nocona Boot Company and Chippewa Shoe Company.