Tony Monetti brings U.S. senate campaign to townTony Monetti, decorated combat veteran and Warrensburg restauranteur, recently stopped in Monett in his campaign to win the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate and run against incumbent Democrat...
New Urgent Care model filling gaps in medical careOver a year ago, Dr. Lisa Roark ,of Roark Family Health Care in Cassville, had patients began calling her needing to be seen more urgently than a scheduled appointment would allow. To address the...
- Prosecutor releases statement on case of dogs killed (4/25/18)
- Sales taxes in April reflect small gains (4/25/18)
- Landowners invited to Fire Ecology Workshop (4/25/18)
- Fire Academy encouraging veterans Saturday (4/25/18)
- Purdy school board taps Schallert as new chair (4/25/18)
- Power of Pink events set for May 11-12 (4/25/18)
- Cassville seniors to don decorated caps (4/25/18)
- Cassville High School to put on play (4/25/18)
- Protest of dog killings held in Golden (4/25/18)1
- Cassville High School needing pictures for graduation slide show (4/20/18)
- Seligman man gets 7 years for meth (4/18/18)
- Business owner hopes to update entrance after customer sustains head injury (4/18/18)
- BarCo E911 celebrates a decade of service (4/18/18)
- Owner of dogs killed in Eagle Rock advocates at capitol (4/18/18)
- Mock court proceeding presented at Safe and Sober assembly (4/18/18)
- Protest of dog killings held in Golden
- Cassville school staff participate in shooter training
- Tammy Ennis: Resident writes to prosecutor about dogs
- Owner of dogs killed in Eagle Rock advocates at capitol
- Tony Monetti brings U.S. senate campaign to town
- Awards roll in for track teams
- Local athlete going the distance with college signing
- Arkansas man chased into Barry County
- Prosecutor releases statement on case of dogs killed
- Here, fishy, fishy, fishy
- Awards roll in for track teamsWith a total of 22 teams, 11 boys teams and girls teams, attending the annual Cassville track meet, the host squad pulled down an impressive haul of medals. The boys took fifth and the girls finished fourth overall. Results are as follows: First • Long jump: Austin Wilson, 21-4...
Roaring River Opening Day 2018 (3/2/18)
Snow Day — Jan. 15, 2018 (1/17/18)
Purdy Christmas Parade (12/20/17)
2017 Cassville Chili and Salsa Cook-Off (11/1/17)
Eagle Rock Car Daze and Howl-O-Ween Festival (11/1/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Reeds Spring (District Semis) (10-27-17) (10/28/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville at Mt. Vernon (10-13-17) (10/13/17)
FOOTBALL: Cassville h Aurora (10-6-17) (10/7/17)
Senior Center's Geneology Group on the Move (4/25/18)The Central Crossing Senior Center Genealogy interest group recently made a research trip to the Springfield library.
Pet of the Week (4/25/18)Meet Spirit, the Haven of the Ozarks' Pet of the Week.
BarCo Museum recognizes volunteers with luncheon (4/18/18)In recognition of National Volunteer Appreciation Month, the Barry County Museum held its annual Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon at the museum in Cassville on Friday.
Cassville YMCA wants youth to ‘Charge into Summer’ (4/18/18)On Friday, April 27, the Cassville YMCA is holding a free community event to inspire more youth to keep their minds and bodies active at the annual YMCA’s Healthy Kids Day, the Y’s national initiative to improve health and well-being for kids and...
Bobby D. “Bob” Blythe (4/25/18)Bobby D. “Bob” Blythe, 90, of Cassville, passed away Wednesday, April 18, 2018, at Cox Medical Center South in Springfield. He was born Sept. 14, 1927, in Cato, the son of George T. and Olivia...
Alexander John “Alex” Buderer (4/25/18)Alexander John “Alex” Buderer, 74, of Shell Knob, died Sunday, April 15, 2018, at his home. He was born May 29, 1943 in Port Jefferson, N.Y., the son of John and Elizabeth (Kozak) Buderer, who...
Mary Maxine Cooper (4/25/18)Mary Maxine Cooper, 86, of Wheaton, passed away Sunday, April 15, 2018, in Greenville, S.C. She was born Dec. 17, 1931, in Wheaton, the daughter of Louis and Melva (Malone) Hayden. On Aug. 12, 1950,...
Annetta Lea Hilburn (4/25/18)Annetta Lea Hilburn, 80, of Aurora, passed away Saturday, April 14, 2018, at Mercy Hospital in Springfield. She was born Feb. 12, 1938, in Exeter, the daughter of Roxie and Opal C. (May) Robbins. She...
Jimmy Allen “Jim” Hughan (4/25/18)Jimmy Allen “Jim” Hughan, 71, of Shell Knob, died Thursday, April 19, 2018, at his home. He was born Jan. 14, 1947, in Port Townsend, Wash., the son of Dolar and Elaine (Son) Hughan. On May 13, 1977...
Dale (Pee Wee) L. Lansdown (4/25/18)Dale (Pee Wee) L. Lansdown, 75, of Cassville passed away Wednesday, April 18, 2018, at his home. He was born Jan. 3, 1943, in Butterfield the son of Burl and Neeley (Spain) Lansdown. Survivors...
Help WantedTHE CITY of Aurora, Missouri is accepting resumes from qualified candidates to serve as the City Clerk. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced office setting. The City Clerk is a valued member of management team, and someone the City depends on to ensure accurate and timely postings of official notices and public hearings; meeting agendas; packet preparation; and meeting minutes. He/she is a self-starter who exhibits a strong commitment to continuous...
Garage SalesGARAGE SALE: Saturday, April 28, 1006 13th, Monett. Landscape bricks, Levi's, oars, books, CD's, new items.
Cleaning/JanitorialRole Title: Cleaning Specialist (No Experience Required) Now hiring for day cleaning positions in Monett. This position pays weekly, offers direct deposit, and starts at $9.50/hr. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to pass a Criminal...
Help WantedHEAVY EQUIPMENT hauler. Experience needed working on asphalt crew. Class A CDL, good benefits. Call 417-466-3758 ask for Doug or Adam.